Additional Fees

I always thought BOA was the worst and they are but Everbank is right behind them.I can't log in into my account to review or request a loan balance sheet and the idiots there can't help.

I called them and requested they remove my account from on line bill pay because I can't log in to my account so that I can get into it to review. Thought they took care of removing the bill pay and I was okay with that but still can't log into my account and today I received a notice of past due payment. So sick of talkilng to these people. Opened my checking account and reviewed my statement and there it is my payment to everbank was sent on 6/29 which would be my payment for July.

I hate this company and I wish I could pay off my loan so I would not have to deal with them anymore.

Such incompetentence and then they send out their surveys in hopes to receive kudas for their lousy service.What a joke.

Review about: Everbank Account.

Reason of review: not able to login into my account.

Preferred solution: would like a support tech to take care of this issue so that I can log into my account.

I didn't like: Totally dislike this company.

Comments