Everbank - Irma hurricane insurance check

If it isn’t bad enough that we had to Wait 3 months to an insurance check for flood damage now Everbank is holding our Check when I sent it in to get endorsed my them. Stating we need to provide invoices from the contractor prior to them paying us our money!!!

I don’t know many contractors that work for free and will will wait for our money to come in from the mortgage company!!! Thanks a lot Everbank for making a horrible situation even worse!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Everbank - Terrible customer service

1912 Hamilton St, Jacksonville, FL 32210, USA 0 comments
Additional Fees

I always thought BOA was the worst and they are but Everbank is right behind them. I can't log in into my account to review or request a loan balance sheet and the idiots there can't help.

I called them and requested they remove my account from on line bill pay because I can't log in to my account so that I can get into it to review. Thought they took care of removing the bill pay and I was okay with that but still can't log into my account and today I received a notice of past due payment. So sick of talkilng to these people. Opened my checking account and reviewed my statement and there it is my payment to everbank was sent on 6/29 which would be my payment for July.

I hate this company and I wish I could pay off my loan so I would not have to deal with them anymore.

Such incompetentence and then they send out their surveys in hopes to receive kudas for their lousy service. What a joke.

Review about: Everbank Mortgage.

Reason of review: not able to login into my account.

Preferred solution: would like a support tech to take care of this issue so that I can log into my account.

I didn't like: Totally dislike this company.

Everbank

Interest Rate

Mike Piazza is useless. They asked for 6k at the closing table for something they claimed "JUST POPPED UP" on my credit report.

( this mortgage process took 3 months and this never existed) I reluctantly paid it. I was told prove its not there or yours and we will give you the money back tomorrow. 250 emails ,phone calls and 2 yrs later I finally got the money back.

They have just ignored my requests. I had proof the next day that this was not on my credit report and in fact this loan was charged off to a business, not me.,but Mike kept telling me your check is ***,or its in the works .

Review about: Mortgage.

I didn't like: Everythind.

Run for your lives from Everbank

Interest Rate

Their customer service SUCKS. Paid my mortgage on the 1st but still their auto pay tried to take additional payments from my bank causing late notice and charges.

They did not stand behind anything. Even though the mortgage was current and it was their error, they did nothing about correcting their screw up. Make this your last choice for a mortgage and be prepared for poor service You might as well talk to your dog than their customer service.

You would get better results . They do not provide any avenue for you complaints to be heard or to take any action to resolve their horrible handling of accounts

Review about: Mortgage.

I didn't like: Poor to non-existing customer service.